We collect knowledge and share. These are what we have found that can help to reduce steers.
Asana.com and assign 5 tasks a day per employee(s) or yourself. - Keep track
2. Break huge tasks into small steps. We do not have big problems, we have lost of small ones - Henry Ford
3. Breathe more deeply. watch -https://youtu.be/Hd22inl-ESg
4. Broaden your perspective.
5. Bundle small tasks into a single effort. https://youtu.be/YksKsn-ls04
6. Celebrate the small victories. https://youtu.be/FuMeCuqezWw
7. Create a relaxing playlist. https://youtu.be/pdUOtJLHGQQ
8. Cultivate a tactile hobby. I.e learn to blog https://youtu.be/vUv2LL3pjlg
9. Delegate as much as possible. www.eLance.com.
10. Disconnect from the uncontrollable.
11. Don't multitasking so darn much.
12. Eat more protein and less carbs. ( Wheat germs helps)
13. Enjoy a long bath.
14. Exercise less but more regularly.
15. Fend off the complainers.
16. Find a job that better suits you. Do what you are passionate about
17. Get a massage.
18. Ignore Presidential politics. CNN and FOX
19. Learn to say "no" more often.
20. Let the other guy win.
21. Limit your information intake to an hour a day - Sharpen the saw
22. Meditate more often.
23. Rebalance your workload.
24. Recharge your batteries. Take exercise pill
25. Relax your standards.
26. Release past failures.
27. Simplify your work area.
28. Skip the squabbling with strangers.
29. Stop comparing yourself to others.
30. Take a stroll, outside if practical.
31. Set alerts for the news you care and Turn of daily news ( noise)
32. Unplug at night. Sleep as early as you can. Wake up as early
33. Watch or read something funny or inspirational- Use www.YouTube.com
34. Call your spouse or closest friend