||Share with Friends
We collect knowledge and share. These are what we have found that can help to reduce steers.
1. Avoid stressed-out people. Use Asana.com and assign 5 tasks a day per employee(s) or yourself. - Keep track
2. Break huge tasks into small steps. We do not have big problems, we have lost of small ones - Henry Ford
3. Breathe more deeply. watch -https://youtu.be/Hd22inl-ESg
4. Broaden your perspective.
5. Bundle small tasks into a single effort. https://youtu.be/YksKsn-ls04
6. Celebrate the small victories. https://youtu.be/FuMeCuqezWw
7. Create a relaxing playlist. https://youtu.be/pdUOtJLHGQQ
8. Cultivate a tactile hobby. I.e learn to blog https://youtu.be/vUv2LL3pjlg
9. Delegate as much as possible. www.eLance.com.
10. Disconnect from the uncontrollable.
11. Don't multitasking so darn much.
12. Eat more protein and less carbs. ( Wheat germs helps)
13. Enjoy a long bath.
14. Exercise less but more regularly.
15. Fend off the complainers.
16. Find a job that better suits you. Do what you are passionate about
17. Get a massage.
18. Ignore Presidential politics. CNN and FOX
19. Learn to say "no" more often.
20. Let the other guy win.
21. Limit your information intake to an hour a day - Sharpen the saw
22. Meditate more often.
23. Rebalance your workload.
24. Recharge your batteries. Take exercise pill
25. Relax your standards.
26. Release past failures.
27. Simplify your work area.
28. Skip the squabbling with strangers.
29. Stop comparing yourself to others.
30. Take a stroll, outside if practical.
31. Set alerts for the news you care and Turn of daily news ( noise)
32. Unplug at night. Sleep as early as you can. Wake up as early
33. Watch or read something funny or inspirational- Use www.YouTube.com
34. Call your spouse or closest friend
Learn how to grow your startup We are a team of Entrepreneurs & Consultants helping startups to grow through innovative Marketing & Growth Hacking.
- Learn Growth hacking techniques or hire people that can help you
- There is no magic bullets
- Create a machine that is;
- Sacle able
- Set goals
- Generate ideas that support reaching the goal
- Build a team
- Rub test
- Build a knowledge base
Google today announced a new feature for its Hangouts chat and video calling application that allows meeting organizers to invite users to calls even if they don't have Google accounts. Google says this will make it easier for businesses to host conferences on Google Hangouts with outside parties, such as clients or consultants. This move follows Google's Existing of Hangouts from its Google+ social network earlier this year.
Organizers of Hangouts conferences will still need to have Google accounts, but those that they invite to the party will be able to join by just clicking a link and without having to fill out a form or give any extra information apart from their name. Organizers will still have the ability to manage adding, muting, and ejecting of participants from meetings.Google says the new feature was one of its most requested and is rolling out this week.
Growth hacking, or the nuanced use of online marketing techniques to help grow and scale a business, has become a wildly popular trend on the forefront of every startup founder’s mind. Even so, many entrepreneurs aren’t sure how to actually leverage it properly. Many companies push forward and hire people to focus on growth hacking without a plan in place. As a result, they grow too fast to manage and fail as a result.
If your growth hacking strategy isn’t bringing in profit, then it means you’re not doing it right. There are responsible ways to use growth hacking while still keeping an eye on your expenses, cash flow and profit. Here are 10 growth hacks that will boost your profits without killing your business.
Employee-Focused Referral Programs
Studies show that there’s only a 2 to 8% overlap between your employees’ social networks and the company social networks. This means that you may be missing a golden promotional opportunity. For example, IBM discovered leads that came from employee referrals via social marketing converted seven times more frequently (PDF) than other leads. By implementing an employee-focused program that rewards referrals, you can develop very high-quality leads and boost profits without investing in expensive advertising and marketing campaigns.
Encourage Happy Customers to Share
Fostering a group of brand advocates is an effective way to growth hack your way to profits and downplay costs. Happy customers don’t necessarily need—or even want—direct compensation. Instead, they want to be part of your success.
Encourage your advocates to leave online reviews, share their great experience with their networks and become repeat customers. Give your sales a boost without spending more by emphasizing word of mouth as part of your growth hacking campaign. Some 74% of consumers rely on word of mouth as the top influencer of their purchasing decisions.
Connect With Influencers to Spread the Word
Influencers are valued for their loyal followers who are ready and willing to listen. Companies can forge relationships with influencers in their industry to help promote services and products, so include them in your word-of-mouth strategies.
Studies show that marketing-induced word-of-mouth programs generate twice the sales of paid advertising. But there’s more good news. They also retain at a 37% higher rate. Higher sales added to higher retention means more profit. To find influencers that are a match for your products and services, try Content Marketer, which will help you look up the contact information for anyone in your industry.
Automate Existing Technology
Save time and money by leveraging existing technology to automate the process. Whether you automate your social networking or email campaigns, put the processes on autopilot to growth hack your way to more profit. Leverage automated services like Edgar, HootSuite, Aweber and MailChimp to stay connected with your customers while freeing up more of your time to focus on other areas, like customer service.
Focus on Exemplary Customer Service
Some business owners forget that a sale doesn't stop at the end of the profit cycle, and consequently neglectcustomer service. An overzealous embrace of growth hacking only exacerbates this oversight, so make sure you haven't forgotten about it. Alex Schulz, VP of Growth for Facebook, said, “Retention is the single most important thing for growth.” And if it’s good enough for the most popular social network on the web, there’s a good chance his advice will work for your business as well.
To improve your customer experience, use a tool like LeadChat to increase conversions and provide great support. Doing so will help you grow your customer base while keeping it in your sales cycle.
Create Viral Content
“Create viral content” sounds a little like “go find a unicorn,” but the truth is that there are data-focused ways to create content that is much more likely to go viral. Any video or image you create should be remarkable, emotional and easy to share. It should make people feel like they’re part of something special and compel them to spread the word.
Your content should also be useful and add value to the viewer. If you’re honest with yourself, I’d be willing to bet that at least some of the content you’re putting out under your brand’s name doesn’t meet these criteria.Get viral content right and watch your brand awareness boost profit literally overnight.
Take Advantage of FOMO
“FOMO,” or the fear of missing out, is a powerful motivator. Surveys show that 56% of social media users are afraid of missing out on events, important updates and news if they stay off of social media. By creating brand content that focuses on exclusivity and limited-time contests or offers, you can leverage people’s FOMO to build buzz around your products, increase visibility and boost profit.
Market With Consistent, High-Quality Content
Content marketing is a long-term strategy that may not feel like a growth hack, but it really is. Use consistent, high-quality content marketing as a base to draw in customers and reinforce your other strategies and techniques. High-quality content marketing becomes an integral part of your growth hacking strategy when you use content to target the right people, address visitors at all levels of your funnel and fill your content with quality calls-to-action.
Offer Something for Free
When used carefully, offering a free product or service can be a powerful strategy for growth hacking. People love free stuff, and it’s easy to generate buzz and grab attention and traffic with a compelling offer. Remember, however, that you need to design your offer strategically and fold it into part of your sales funnel. Otherwise, you risk spending all your time and resources on a project that will fail to produce returns.
Repurpose, Repurpose, Repurpose
One of the most important parts of increasing profit is to never invent the wheel twice. That principle applies to systems, content, campaigns and more.
Marketing Vs. Business Development
First, we need to define Marketing
Inbound or outbound marketing are about identifying your business or product key differentiators, developing your message, building brand and establishing a positioning within your market(s). For example advertising, event promotion, website and blog content and building thought syndication and leadership through public relations – these are all marketing strategies .
Marketing should address these questions.
Next, we need to define business development
Business development is about building the relevant crowd and making connections. It’s building upon the brand that you have established through marketing efforts to connect your audience to your products and services. It’s prospecting (think networking or Social media events, telemarketing and even CrowdFunding campaign, Press release campaign , Influence outreach campaign ....etc. ), qualifying leads and then converting those leads into clients. Business development is all about creating relationships.
Some in-house marketing agencies wear both marketing and business development hats. A talented marketing generalist with some business acumen can provide strategic advice and coaching in both areas. But the truth is that the efforts are quite different and usually require a different set of skills and expertise.
Marketing and public relations people tend to be creative. They’re usually good storytellers and know how to develop a message through a brand look and compelling marketing messages. They create new and interesting ways to build awareness for your brand. They’re scouting opportunities and thinking of new ideas. They also probably pitch stories to the media, write content and provide creative direction and/or design.Business development people are actually selling. They go out and develop business, sometimes without realizing that they’re even doing it. For many professionals, business development takes training, coaching and a couple of steps outside their comfort zone. Whether they like it or not, lawyers, accountants, financial advisors and other providers of professional services MUST wear a business development hat.
A marketing person may be great at formulating messages, but the relationship your client is buying is not with them – it’s with the advisor they have grown to trust with their business.
The sales cycle for most professional services is longer than ever.
- Once you have identified a qualified lead, your marketing efforts can’t stop.
- Nurturing leads over a long period of time is critical for retaining top-of-mind awareness.
- The marketing side of lead nurturing may include:
- sharing branded content and educational opportunities through email marketing, event marketing and social media outreach.
- Marketing should also provide business development with the sales tools ( I.e. CRM ),they need to convert a warm lead into a client (proposal language, presentation training/support, slide decks, printed collateral and even branded thank you notes and gifts).
- The true business development side may include personal emails, follow-up phone calls, one-on-one meetings/lunches or golfing together.
Which do you need
When it comes to developing a business development strategy for your firm or business, marketing is an essential piece.
Likewise, a branding and marketing strategy should be built with your business development goals in mind. The two not only complement each other, they depend upon each other – but that doesn’t make them the same. As you consider your marketing and business development goals, think about where your firm currently has strengths and weaknesses. You may find that you need more exposure and new marketing tactics for generating leads. Or you might find that you have warm leads, but just need sales training to help convert them into clients.
Posted from: http://www.fluentimc.com/fluent-imc-blog/2013/8/7/whats-the-difference-between-marketing-and-business-development
Google has made some big changes in their local business listing results and local search in general. These changes will impact local cults:
Google business listings:
Google local business listings potentially can appear in three (3 )places in the search results for Google:
Since Google owns the major share of local search traffic and organic search traffic both in desk top and mobile devices , it’s very important that local small businesses website and local listing rank well in Google in order for searchers to discover the business.
- Google Maps
- With the organic Google search results.
Get listed and that’s not always as easy as it may look. Sometimes;
- it’s not possible to create a listing
- One can’t get it verified easy
- Multiple businesses in one location
- It never goes live because it doesn’t make it through Google’s review and approval process.
- Due to an issue on Google’s end, but;
- More often, it’s because rules was violated one or more of Google’s requirements for having a business listing.
Old Local Business Listings:
Before the changes (8/6/ 2015) , Google search displayed seven local business listings ( 7Ps) on desktop computers when consumers searched for business in their geographical area. If consumers searched for “chines restaurant LA ” local business listings would display as a seven-pack (7Ps).
These seven local business listings displayed:
- Name of the business
- Website URL
- Physical address
- Phone number
- Link to business reviews
- Google+ Local Business page
- Google map
These seven-pack (7Ps) listings appeared in the organic search results near the top of the Google search results pages, and companies appearing in the seven-pack generated lots of leads by gaining visibility on the first page of Google.Unlike Google Adwords, where business owners pay to get their listing on the first page of Google, seven-pack listings are free.
New Business Listings
On 8/6/ 2015, Google has changed the seven business listings (7Ps) to three business listings (3Ps) on desktop computers.
The new desktop computer format, known as the three-pack (3Ps), does not show physical addresses or phone numbers. It shows;
- Number of reviews
- Website access
- Direction access
The new mobile devices;
The new three-pack (3Ps) has eliminated the link to the Google+ Local Business page. Since there is no link to the G+ page, if the searcher clicks on the business name within the three-pack(3Ps), Google Maps display a list of 20 relevant companies and their business information. So if the customer is exposed to business their competitors.
- Phone number is not displayed, but there is a button to call the business.
- Consumers must now click-thru to the website to get the physical address or phone number of the business.
How Does This Affect My Business
Locals.Best entrepreneurs have reported that the top three listings (3Ps) change Google has fine tuned the rankings within the three-pack (3Ps) based on the searcher’s IP address.
For businesses listed in positions four (4) through seven (7) of the old seven-packs, you will no longer be displayed under the new format, but you will be in Google Maps.
Competition will be fierce for one of the top three listings (gold silver and bronze position) displayed by Google in the three-pack (3Ps) format. It will not be as easy to get to one of these top three spots, especially beyond Google’s perceived IP address range based on your location.
How Should Businesses Respond To These Changes
You do not need to be concern, if your business has been dropped from the first page of Google. There are other ways to generate online leads for your company besides the three-pack listings.
Optimize & Update Your Existing Website:
Away from of the three-pack listing(3) , it is still possible to optimize your website to show up in the free listings on the first page of Google under the standard organic Google SERPs.( Search engine results page) .
Locals.best entrepreneur expert can guide you through the process of optimizing your website for Google in 2015 and beyond.
Advertise on Google Adwords
Budgeting and Spend fund through Google’s paid advertising program to get on the first page of Google for your desired industry key phase. If you don’t have time or resources to learn how to build and manage your Google Adwords campaign, Locals.best entrepreneur expert can guide you through the process.
Furthermore, Google is testing sponsored advertising for the three-pack listings in the San Francisco area. There is speculation that the three-pack listings (3p) will become paid listings all over the USA and around the world in the future.
Optimize Local Search Directory Listings
Optimize your local business directory listings on sites like Locals.Best, YP.com and Yelp.com through a process known as Barnacle SEO.
Fill out your profile completely on all of the major local business directories and ask your Locals.best entrepreneur expert can guide you through the process.
Like Google, Bing also displays local business results for local search queries. Try to optimize your business listings for Bing and Yahoo, too.
Get Positive Reviews
Reviews may not matter in the overall SEO ranking algorithm, but they matter greatly to the searchers. % 90+look at and trust and decision making of customers and online reviews. Having that five star rating on major listing will help immensely with getting prospects to call or visit your business.
- City Search
It is time consuming and difficult for the local business owner to keep up with all of the algorithmic changes happening every day, so talk to Locals.Best expert marking entrepreneurs to explore what opportunities will be best for your company. They can register you in 50+ directory and listings.
Local Marketing and Books Blog Posts
How effective, detail and strategics are your local marketing strategy? Are you ready for 2015 and 2016 ?
Due to 1 billion transistor devices that we all carry ( mobile phones) Local marketing has turn out to be make or break marketing strategy for all local businesses , here you will find the top local marketing posts and resources.
Being in Locals.Best and working with Local Entrepreneurs and experts is the best startegy for you to get best local search ranking factors
- Find the best way you can create your Brand and market your business in this book ( Secret Branding business by Edwin Dearboarn
- Learn what would be the future businesses and Jobs in this book Called End of Jobs by Taylor Pearson
- SEO Fitness work book SEO Fitness Workbook: 2015 Edition: The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization Success on Google by Jason McDonald
- Find out what gets you found locally through search in this substantial post by David Mihm.
- You can always mine for more local customers. Want to learn how? Phil Rozek shares 25 nuggets of wisdom so you can get more customers, today!
- The more citations you have, the more local visibility you can earn. Myles Anderson compiles a list of the top 15 citation resources to improve your traffic.
- Mobile marketing has officially changed the mobile landscape. Learn how hyperlocal advertising affects the market in this post from Ratko Vidakovic.
- Believe us when we tell you that your localization efforts pay off in the long run. Establishing a strong presence locally allows you to customize your content for targeted customers. Learn more about marketing localization from Avishai Sam Bitton.
- The decline of Local Packs in search was a significant finding in the wake of Google’s search engine updates. Here’s a recap from Mike Blumenthal.
- If you’re more technical with your web development, you can significantly impact your local relevance by optimizing your landing pages. Marc Nashaat lists six tactics to transform your page into an SEO powerhouse.
- Linking is important if you want to get more traffic and targeted visitors back to your site. Focus on local links in order to get local relevance. Greg Smith presents the big Local Link Building Guide .
- There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to improving your local SEO. Dean Lynn highlights some of the biggest takeaways you should focus on for the most return-on-effort.
- How many citations are enough for your business to thrive? Karmen de Reuck discusses the pitfalls and background regarding building citations in an article.
- To show us the importance of local listings (as well as what constitutes a strong one) Vivek Patel puts together a smart guide getting into the nitty-gritty details.
- Another post of Greg Smith’s makes it onto our list! If you want to jump in headfirst into Local SEO, start from the beginning. Check out this guide to Local SEO 101.
- Choose your local search tools wisely, as they are your main support for bolstering your local presence. Adam Dorfman suggests asking these questions while considering adding the next tool to your toolkit.
- Before you pay for anything, it’s best to try out the free stuff first. Trust us, there are some excellent free local tools you can use. Miriam Ellis offers up her list of free tools to take recommendations from.
- Follow this step-by-step guide on how to do local SEO right! Hamish Stafford writes it up.
- Not only must you oversee your own local strategy, but keep tabs on your competitors. Some of your best ideas come from them. Joe Kelly provides tips on competitor analysis.
- We’re certain that your Google Plus Local page could use a second set of eyes. Or better yet, another example of what to follow. Brian Honigman shares three examples of successful Google Local Pages.
- Google My Business was a big win for small businesses this year. Here’s an accompanying guide crafted by the folks at Simply Business.
- It goes without saying that Google Plus is imperative to your local search success. Here are the concrete reasons why by James Gibbons.
- In the ultimate collection of tips, David Prochaska posts 22 pieces of advice you should consider while putting together your master local strategy.
YouTube carries many inspirational videos of all types, including those created by businesses or individuals seeking to share and inspire others to succeed. These are 100 of the most inspiring business videos ever placed on this site. If you have any that is your favorite, please share .
1. 9 Steps to Achieve Any Goal – Isn’t it great to know that you can make your business and personal dreams come true in nine steps?
2. ABCs of Success – A powerful strategy for personal and professional success.
3. Are You Going to Finish Strong? – Amazingly inspirational speech from an amazing man.
4. Biggest Business Mistake – Gain inspiration from this online marketer who wants you to learn from her biggest business mistake.
5. Business Ideas and Inspiration – Feel inspired by these business ideas and tips for ways to succeed.
6. How to Bring Inspiration into Your Business – Trusting your intuition to get the inspiration you need to make business decisions.
7. Life=Risk – This video highlights the risks some of the world’s greatest talents took to find amazing success.
8. Secret Formula for Business Success – A great video that explains a simple formula for business success that could motivate anyone to get up and moving.
9. The Power of Goal Setting – This video offers four great techniques on how to set goals for success in business.
10. Top 3 Lessons from Akio Morita – Check out tips from Evan Carmichael on how to find business success just like Sony founder Akio Morita.
11. Trusting the Path of Life – Explore why finding inspiration in business always requires trusting your life’s path.
12. Visualizing Riches – This quick clip from the DVD The Secret reminds us that we can achieve financial independence if we believe we can.
13. Wealth in Business – Great tips on how to become a wise business person while making a living following your passion.
14. When You Stop Dreaming You Stop Living – Great short motivational video on why it’s important to dream for what you want professionally and personally.
15. Why You Must Act on Business Inspirations – Video encourages you to act on those hunches you get in business that often turn into goldmines.
Home Business Inspiration
Starting a home business can be a scary prospect. Luckily these videos were created to provide you with the inspiration you need to get your start.
16. 3HourWorkDay.com – Awesome inspiration to create your own work-from-home business.
17. Business Money Inspiration – Money values from a young and successful home-based entrepreneur.
18. Exercise and Have More Success in Business – Online marketing entrepreneur inspires viewers to exercising, explaining why it can provide a successful business state of mind.
19. Finding New Business Ideas – Inspirational tips for prospective online home business entrepreneurs.
20. Finding Work from Home Inspiration – A man gives his inspiration for starting his home business. It may inspire you too!
21. Home Business Inspiration – This soothing video provides all of the inspirational quotes you need to start your home business.
22. How to Make Money Online – Feel inspired to make money online without being scammed after watching this informative video.
23. The Life of an Internet Marketer – Enjoy this uniquely-filmed video offering inspiration on starting a business as an Internet marketer.
24. Work at Home Business – If you’ve been thinking about starting your own work from home business, this video may just inspire you.
25. Secrets for Success – Finding inspiration in home business may require listening to these secrets.
26. Story of Inspiration for Online Businesses – If you’re looking for inspiration in starting your own home business check out this great video.
27. Young Entrepreneur – Get inspired by the success of 17-year-old young entrepreneur Christian Fioravanti who has had home business success for three years.
Humorous Business Inspiration
Sometimes a good laugh can be all the business inspiration you need, especially when that laugh is related to business!
28. Business Joke – If you’re in the middle of a business brain fart and need a break, this joke will perk you right up.
29. Conan O’Brien – This hilarious American Express commercial shows just how important the little details are in business.
30. Damn Funny Video Conference – Remember, when you’re primping for a business video conference, make sure no one can see you.
31. Drunk Business Meeting – Nothing like the drunk in the room to offer all the business insight you need. Pretty scary indeed.
32. FedEx Conference Call – Okay, this one is just funny–nothing more.
33. Finding Your Passion – Funny poem with quality inspirational advice for success.
34. Follow Your Dreams – Learn how to follow your dreams in business and beyond with this hilarious inspirational video.
35. Leadership Secrets from Santa Claus – This cute little video gives some great tips on how to become a business leader from Santa Claus.
36. Motivation? Do You Have Any? – Hilarious clip on ideas to consider if you’re lacking motivation.
37. No Excuses, No Regrets – A great video that focuses on leadership and success.
38. The Most Inspirational Thing Ever Said – If you’re about to make a business decision you might regret, just click on this video clip for what not to do.
Inspirational Business Quotes and Poems
Quick quotes, phrases, affirmations and poems that inspire success.
39. A Message for Big Dreamers – If you want to shoot for the stars in business and beyond, this video is a great watch!
40. Be Remarkable – This great video offers amazing inspirational quotes for business and beyond.
41. Create Your Best Year Ever – Steps to take to create your best year ever.
42. Don’t Quit – Great poem explaining why you should never give up on your dreams.
43. Dreams and Goals – Quotes to help you remember to always follow your dreams and push to achieve your goals.
44. Dreams are Whispers from the Soul – Great quotes and music giving tips on how to follow your dreams.
45. Inspiration for Success – Great affirmations to create the life and business you want.
46. Inspirational Quotes for Business People – Inspiring quotes for anyone looking to succeed in business.
47. Inspirational Words of Wisdom – Beautiful words of wisdom from legendary author Napoleon Hill to help you in business.
48. Life Success, Inspiration, Manifestation and Visualization – More great affirmations of success.
49. Keys to Great Success Affirmations – Reciting these affirmations could provide the inspiration you need to succeed.
50. Life is Life a Cup of Coffee – This is an amazing story for business owners who feel disconnected from their passion.
51. Success-Motivation-Inspiration – If you’re looking for success, motivation and inspiration in business, this is the video for you.
52. Very Inspirational! – Great business inspiration quotes.
Motivational Speakers and Keynote Addresses
Great speakers with the gift of motivating success in business and life.
53. Andrew Barden – Gain inspiration and learn specific small business marketing strategies from this business trainer.
54. Andrew Smith – Great business inspiration from this entrepreneur.
55. Andy Cohen – Funny motivational speech that discusses how magic in business creates success.
56. Art Williams – His “Just Do It” speech is inspiring enough to make anyone want to push for their business ambitions.
57. Dean Lindsay – Humorous keynote address at SPEAK! Conference from author Dean Lindsay on finding success in business.
58. Garrison Wynn – Funny, insightful keynote from business relationship expert Garrison Wynn.
59. Jack Canfield – Author of Chicken Soup for the Soul offers four amazing tips to inspire you toward wealth and success in business and life.
60. John Bell – Find great business inspiration from this impressive motivational speaker.
61. Mike Schlappi – Motivational speaker and top disabled athlete, Schlappi offers encouragement in business and life.
62. Oprah Winfrey – Talk about inspiration! Oprah Winfrey, the queen of business, offered a heartfelt keynote address to Stanford graduates.
63. President Barack Obama – Parts of President Barack Obama’s inspirational keynote address to students at Arizona State University.
64. Randy Pausch – Amazing inspirational final lecture from Carnegie Mellon University Professor Randy Pausch before he died in 2008.
65. Richard Branson – You can’t claim to have received real business inspiration until you get some from business guru Richard Branson.
66. Steve Jobs – This great speech by Steve Jobs encourages young graduates to stay hungry and foolish while they hone in on professional aspirations and follow their passions.
67. Tony Robbins – This speech title “What is an Extraordinary Life?” looks at how you define your personal and professional life.
68. Wally “Famous” Amos – Great speech by the founder of Famous Amos Cookies and father of the gourmet cookie industry.
Pop Culture Inspiration
Clips from pop culture that have done a great job of motivating entrepreneurs.
69. 40 Inspirational Speeches – 40 great inspirational speeches in movies that can motivate any prospective entrepreneur–and it’s all crammed into 2 minutes!
70. Amazing is Belief – Sports fanatics and business hopefuls could appreciate this high-energy inspirational ad for the 2010 NBA Playoffs.
71. Any Given Sunday Speech – While this speech isn’t specifically business-related, it inspires you to fight through your challenges inch-by-inch.
72. Evolve – This popular Gatorade commercial teaches us that we must constantly evolve in order to achieve greatness.
73. Failure – This Michael Jordan Nike ad reminds us that even though the best fail, it is these failures that push them to succeed.
74. Failure: The Secret to Success – This Honda commercial showcases a number of clips from individuals who used their failure to find success.
75. Money Making – Will Smith offers inspiration and tips on how to find success and make money in business and beyond.
76. Protect Your Dreams – Great inspirational talk given by Chris Gardner (played by Will Smith) to his son in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness.
77. Rocky Balboa Speech – Rocky gives his son a powerful speech about how to win and find success.
78. What Do You Get Up For? – Cool Nike ad that reminds you that following your passions should get you up in the morning.
Nothing like a success story to show you what others have accomplished–and just what you’re capable of.
79. 14-Year-Old Millionaire – At the age of 14, Farrah Gray, born and raised in a housing project in Chicago, became a self-made millionaire. Truly inspiring!
80. Bill and Dave – Recap of the remarkable success story of Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard.
81. Inspirational Business Stories – Brief video of business owners who have found success.
82. International Success Stories – The brief story of successful international health food product company, Innocent.
83. Most Inspirational and Motivational Video Ever – If this guy can find multi-million dollar success after bankruptcy, you can find success too!
84. My Bathroom Buddy – Great story from the founder of the successful eBay business, My Bathroom Buddy.
85. New Zealand Fresh Cuts – Sometimes inspiration requires hearing the story of someone who found great success before you.
86. Real Life Success Stories – A compilation of success stories from business owners who now earn six and seven figures.
87. Small Business Success Stories – These stories prove that starting your own succesful small business is possible.
88. Sweet Treats Entrepreneurial Success – Learn how a fun hobby turned into a successful business.
89. Teen Millionaires – If these teen millionaires can’t inspire you in business, no one can!
90. Third World Small Business Startups – You don’t have to be from a developed country to find success in business.
91. Young Millionaires Share Their Secrets – Another great inspiration video from young entrepreneurs who have successfully made millions.
Women in Business Inspiration
Women looking for business inspiration can visit these videos for the motivation the need.
92. Feminine Energy and Success in Business – Woman business owner talks about how collaboration and feminine energy create business success.
93. Inspiring Video for Women Entrepreneurs – Inspiring video clips and phrases from the Women Entrepreneurs Rock the World Event.
94. Million Dollar Mom – This mom started her own million-dollar business–an inspiration for any woman.
95. Mumpreneur – If you’re a woman looking for inspiration in starting your own business, this video (with a Part II follow up) will get you one your feet!
96. Welfare to Millionaire – She went from welfare to becoming a millionaire–maybe she will inspire you to do the same!
97. Why We Ladies Rock – This network marketing video shows just why ladies are dynamic and able to succeed in business. Very inspiring!
98. Woman, Thy Name is Entrepreneur – Amazingly inspiring video on the evolving perceptions of women in business.
99. Women Thriving in Business – Listen to women at this conference discuss how they found success in business in Part I and Part II of this video.
100. Yoga Stress Relief – Learn to relieve stress with these women to energize and inspire your business efforts.