- Local companies are the best job producers per dollar of investment and source and solution to our current economic challenges.
- Local resident entrepreneurs have the best knowledge of the best local businesses and want them to prosper and grow revenue.
- Investors like to invest locally. It make perfect scene to put your money where your life is.
- Local Entrepreneurs and investor need to support and promote each others. Not all networks are on line!
- We are all marketing companies first that also deliver services or makes things
Locals.best is a call to rethink the way we collaborate, communicate and invest, so that we support the best local businesses that create jobs and healthy, resilient communities.
Just as “Buy Local” campaigns have found that a paradigm shift in purchasing from chains to locally owned enterprises can reap outsized benefits for a community, so, too, can shift in our investment.
CrowdFunding and citizen finance taking place across the country, from LA to , NY and hunderes of cities in between, as communities take back control of their financial destinies while revitalizing the communities they call home. These citizens are at the vanguard of a grassroots revolution.
Local.best introduces site visors to these pioneers and the models they are creating—some new, some as old as capitalism itself—to put their money to work locally, from community ownership to crowdfunding to the rebirth of local businesses. In the process, they are rebuilding their nest eggs, their communities, and, just perhaps, the country.